ABOUT DINO RENTAL KARTS
A Dino rental kart is a strong kart with well thought out
features and thoroughly tested. The kart is continuously optimated
with focus on keeping the racing experience from a genuine
racing kart. The weight has therefore been optimized, just as the
wheel base and the wheel gauge and steering geometry has been taken
from the racing tracks.
A Dino rental kart is therefore not experienced as a
tuned bumper car, but as a tamed racer.
You walk from the track with a wide smile on your face and with
a good experience having tested your limits. Dino has not been
compromising on safety, however, it has been done in a way, which
does not affect the enjoyment of driving.
The kart is strengthened on the points, which are
being strained by renting:
- Light and strong safety belt, flexible mounted on the
- Reliable 4-stroke engine with centrifugal clutch.
- Choose between chain and belt.
- Cable running and fuel delivery is protected.
- The motor, transmission, exhaust , brake system and rear axle
have been efficiently covered, so that any risk by contact with
heat and rotating parts has been eliminated.
- The seats have been produced in strong plast, which does not
crack. The seats have been mounted in a strong frame, supporting
the seats optimally.
The kart is designed with an eye for optimum
accessibility for service and maintenance:
- The kart can be delivered with up to 18,5 litre fuel capacity
for maximum time between each fuelling.
- The brake pads have long life and can be easily
- The whells can be removed without removing the safety
- The rear axle is mounted with devided bearing brackets, which
makes it much faster to remove if necessary.
The kart has been constructed in a way that enables the
driver to challenge his own limits:
Collision with competitors or barriers is no problem for
the strong and flexible karts.
The range of models is covering all age groups, sizes of
editions and speeds. This makes DINO a total
supplier for racing centres.
DINO has since start of production of rental
karts delivered more than 15.000 karts to racing centres